Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Architect, design, and implement next generation of cloud-based applications running which are dynamically scalable, fault tolerant, secure, and reliable
- Assess, estimate, and support opportunities or business development in our clients
- Drive the adoption of cloud in our clients enabling the transition from traditional platforms to cloud ready architectures.
- Conduct POC and prototyping of Cloud solutions
- Direct all aspects of solution implementation
- Be a thought leader in Cloud solution
- Experience in one or more Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google, etc for wide range of services
- Experience in implementing API Gateway
- Experience in implementing security in Cloud
- Experience in using one or more relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Experience in implementing large scale solution
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying solutions in Cloud platform, on-premise, and Hybrid environments
- Good understanding of Cloud Computing, Platform As A Service, Infrastructure As A Service
- Good understanding of Serverless Architecture
- Good understanding of DevOps
- Good understanding of Microservice architecture
- Familiar with Agile delivery methodology
- Having Cloud certifications will be a plus point
- Having experience with Docker and related management systems such as Kubernetes, PCF, and OpenShift will be a plus point
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years in relevant experience
- Have a minimum of Bachelor degree
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.