- Architect, design, and implement large scale and enterprise grade Custom solutions
- Assess, estimate, and support opportunities or business development in our clients
- Direct all aspects of solution implementation
- Lead development team
- Be a thought leader in the area of Custom Solution
- Experience in one or more mobile application development platforms/technologies such as Xamarin, Native Android, Native iOS, React Native, Ionic, Appcelerator, ReactJS, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS, etc
- Experience in one or more API platforms such as Apigee, Gravitee, WSO2, etc
- Experience in one or more web/application servers such as WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss, Internet Information Services, NGINX, Apache, etc
- Experience in one or more frameworks for database access such as Hibernate, Entity Framework, LINQ, etc
- Experience in one or more Agile and DevOps practices and tools such as Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, Selenium, SonarQube, etc
- Experience in using one or more RDBMS and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience in performance testing and performance tuning of custom solutions
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Good understanding of Containerization
- Good understanding of Cloud computing
- Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
- Good understanding of microservice
- Having programming certification will be a plus point
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years in relevant experience
- Have a minimum of Bachelor degree
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.