Looking for a career with global impact?
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about Indonesia Consulting, part of our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join Indonesia Consulting and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges.
At Finance and Enterprise Performance, we focus on distinctive capabilities that are crucial to succeed with CFO’s
agenda. Shared services, business transformation, enterprise performance management, finance transformation are some examples of topics that our teams are busy with.
This is a leadership role within Indonesia Consulting and you would have significant responsibility to ensure that we deliver high quality outcomes for our clients within a collaborative, high performance team culture. We are looking for someone who understands how to deliver superior client value in consulting, someone who has energy, agility and integrity. We look forward to talking with you!
- Understand client challenges and issues in Finance Strategy, Finance Processes and Operations and Enterprise Performance Management
- Propose integrated solutions that combines strategy, processes, organization structure and technology to address the issues
- Develop a practical project approach to implement the solutions.
- Define and obtain buy-in from stakeholders of the value that will be delivered with the proposed solutions
- Lead project teams to implement large-scale transformation projects in:
- Finance strategy
- Finance organization design
- Enterprise Shared Services
- Finance process re-engineering
- Finance capability development
- Enterprise performance management
- Finance technology implementation
· Deliver projects on-time and within budget
· Contribute to the development of thought leadership in Finance Strategy and Transformation, Finance Processes and Operations and Enterprise Performance Management.
· Train and develop finance consulting teams to enhance capabilities in designing and implementing innovative solutions for clients
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.