In the world of strategy today, it is about the future, and in the future, technology is the disruptor. Digital technology is changing competitive landscapes and creating new opportunities for almost every organization. This situation plays directly to Accenture's strengths; operating at the intersection of business and technology. With Accenture Strategy, we have created what we believe is the strategy firm of the future. It’s a very exciting place to be!
Our 8,000+ strong team of strategists combine deep business insight and tremendous technology understanding within the context of our client’s industry. There is no one player who can bring all of that together at the scale and with the degree of integration that Accenture can. This is what our clients’ current challenges and opportunities demand of us and it is what makes us different to any other strategy firm in the market.
Digital & Technology Strategy
Accenture Strategy solves complex business challenges at the intersect of business and technology. We take a specialist led, value based approach to identifying the right technology strategies for our clients.
Digital & Technology Strategy is a critical, fast growing component of our overall Strategy practice. We focus on developing company-wide strategies that exploit disruptive technologies as well as advising our Fortune 500 CIO clients on how to reimagine their IT operating models, architectures and governance.
With your impressive knowledge of the evolving digital landscape, disruptive technologies and trends in technology strategy, you will lead high performance teams to address priority C-suite issues with precision and speed.
Are you known for your ability to identify and solve the most challenging client problems through combining deep value chain knowledge and technology expertise? Can you describe the value of the exploitation of technology? If you show a flair for innovation, approach challenges with curiosity and can move quickly from problem to outcome in shaping and transforming client businesses, then we want to hear from you.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day Responsibilities:
- Working with industry and business specialists to develop comprehensive technology strategies, including IT opportunity assessment, investment portfolio management, information strategy, sourcing strategy, enterprise architecture strategy,, and more
- Working with industry and business specialists to develop and implement client visions, road maps and governance to address today's business needs and support future growth
- Developing detailed and actionable business cases and plans which reflect our practice’s deep industry, IT and business process acumen
- Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, propose, communicate and implement programs
- Developing our thought leadership at the intersect of business and technology
- Mentoring and developing our people
- Digital Strategy: Experience in the business application of technology, an analytical and rigorous approach, business case experience, ability to turn data into insightful executive summaries
- Digital Innovation: Digital-focused experience of identifying and exploiting new value streams enabled by leading edge technologies
- Digital Operating Model: Digital process excellence oriented experience, operating model design and transformation
- Digital Workforce: People Change experience within an Digital environment, organization design and transformation
- Digital Commercial: Digital commercial background, good knowledge of Digital Service Integrator Models, outsourcing advisory, experience with contract negotiations and service contracts
- Enterprise Architecture: Experience in helping clients establish a vision, roadmap and governance. Experience in Enterprise Architecture tools such as Troux, Mega, Alfabet etc. Exposure to industry frameworks such as TOGAF.
- Application Strategy: Experience in helping clients re-position their digital & technology portfolio to fuel growth by balancing cost and capability.
- Bachelor Degree
- You must have proven experience in the development of digital & technology strategies
- Minimum of 6 years’ consulting experience or relevant Digital & Technology Strategy background
- Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation and curiosity around opportunities and threats posed by innovation and industry convergence
- Knowledge of, and passion for, technology trends e.g. Robotics, Big Data, Advanced Machine Learning, Internet of Things
- A strong understanding of industry operations, dynamics and trends through experience in one or more of the following industries: Financial Services, Telecoms, Media, Technology, Life Sciences, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods
- Personal and professional attributes required to work with senior client stakeholders to encourage them to take bold actions and coach them through major change
- Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, the ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem solving excellence
- Equally comfortable in the role of business or digital / technology strategist; able to rapidly assess the IT implications of business strategy and the business implications of digital / technology strategy
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Proven experience in leading teams to deliver new strategies or capabilities while developing, mentoring and inspiring team members
- Commercial management of consulting engagements
- Leadership; the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Drive; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
Our Commitment to You:
We are looking for an expert with exceptional knowledge of the financial services sector as well as the ability to influence business leaders. You will enjoy the freedom to innovate and the support to excel. We will expect a lot from you but you will get the same in return:
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some impressive clients. Accenture Strategy serves 72 of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn through executive training at Accenture’s global Strategy College, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes a range of market-relevant benefits and programs to help you manage the demands of work and life.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.