- We are looking for outstanding individuals with 3 - 5 years of strong industry experience, gained in multinational company or consulting firm, preferably in Operations area
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Electrical/Physics/Chemical Engineering or Management/Business, post-graduate qualification in engineering/business will be advantageous
- Demonstrate strong business insight, impressive career development, and a track record of outstanding performance
- Demonstrated excellence analytical and communication skill
- Demonstrate understanding of core business/operations improvement process and best practices to help an organization improve outcomes. Typical skill areas include but not limited to:
- Lean Six Sigma (certified GB/BB LSS will be an advantage)
- Business Process Reengineering/Improvement
- Data (operational/financial) analysis
- Knowledge of SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) will be a bonus
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an any work environment/location
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.