Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Job Description & Responsibility
The Accenture Technology Consulting help clients transform their application, information and technology architecture to achieve an end-to-end IT architecture that is required by today’s increasingly digital businesses.
Our Data Center Transformation professionals help clients plan and implement Data Center that manage processes and applications as a business service, virtualize all layers of the technology stack and logically pool Data Center resources. We also help clients develop a cloud strategy and roadmap, select and implement a private or hybrid cloud architecture that meets business needs, and migrate the workload.
A professional at this position level within Accenture Consulting may have the following responsibilities:
• Provide solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives
• Drive, supervise and review technology diagnosis and assessment activities
• Identify opportunities for technology-related improvement based on benchmark data and doing high-level cost benefit analysis
• Develop a high level design which supports robust technology solutions, taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements, etc.
• Review and supervise design components
• Support sales growth through business development activities working closely with leadership to position offerings with clients
• Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which may involve negotiating or influencing on significant matters
• Manage large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture through structured program or project management methodology
• Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable