Job Location: Jakarta
Regional Description: Indonesia
Job Number: 00432941 00432941_en
The Accenture Technology Consulting help clients transform their application, information and technology architecture to achieve an end-to-end IT architecture that is required by today’s increasingly digital businesses.
Our Technology Consulting professionals (Infrastructure Architecture) help clients plan and implement IT infrastructure that manage processes and applications as a business service, virtualize all layers of the technology stack and logically pool Data Center resources. We also help clients develop a cloud strategy and roadmap, select and implement a private or hybrid cloud architecture that meets business needs, and migrate the workload.
A professional at this position level within Accenture Consulting may have the following responsibilities:
• Provide solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives
• Drive, supervise and review technology diagnosis and assessment activities
• Identify opportunities for technology-related improvement based on benchmark data and doing high-level cost benefit analysis
• Develop a high level design which supports robust technology solutions, taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements, etc.
• Review and supervise design components
• Support sales growth through business development activities working closely with leadership to position offerings with clients
• Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which may involve negotiating or influencing on significant matters
• Manage large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture through structured program or project management methodology
• Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
Having experiences in consulting, or professional services, and project management experience for at least three of the following and knowledge of all the following:
• Public/Hybrid Cloud
• Data Center Operating Systems
• IOT (e.g. Sensors, Connected Products)
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.