• Experience in one or more of the following areas: API management, Enterprise Service Bus, Complex Event Processing, Business Process Management, Enterprise Messaging System, Business Activity Monitoring, Managed File Transfer
• Experience in XML, XSLT, XPath, XSD, JSON, RESTful API, BPEL, web services
• Experience or strong understanding of Microservices architecture
• Experience or strong understanding of Batch architecture
• Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
• Have a minimum of 3-5 years in relevant experience
• Have a minimum of Bachelor degree
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Entry or junior level positions are also available for candidates with less experience.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.