As a ServiceNow consultant you will be closely involved in the implementation of ServiceNow projects for our customers around the globe.
You would be expected to familiarize yourself step by step with each phase of a software development project, and to assume your own responsibilities, especially in relation to independent programming tasks.
Our ServiceNow projects combine ITIL-based process consultancy and tool implementation in accordance with agile methods (scrum).
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Analysis, documentation, and management of customer requirements according to standardized methods
• Consulting duties and implementation tasks within the context of (IT) service management
• Development of customer-specific applications as well as the coding of interfaces for external IT systems
• Coordination of project activities between clients and project teams
WHAT WE EXPECT
• University or comparable degree in an IT-related field
• Profound professional experience in IT Consulting
• Experience in IT Service Management (ITIL); preferably knowledge of ServiceNow
• Working proficiency in German or English (prefferably both)
WHAT WE OFFER
Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including language courses)
Family oriented benefits
Competitive compensation package, paid overtime and insurance
Company shares on discount price
Employee assistance program (psychologist support, legal or financial advice
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA FL - St. Petersburg
AWS Cloud Native Engineer Senior Analyst
USA OH - Cincinnati
Network Voice Engineer Associate Manager
USA OH - Cincinnati
Network Engineer Sr. Analyst
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.