A new area within Accenture Hungary is Industry X, an advanced, digitally-enabled planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries.
In your role within the Industry X team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves across industries. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related service value chains.
As part of Accenture, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X space.
What will be your responsibility:
- Development of HV battery systems, battery modules or battery cells based on lithium technology for the coming generations of electromobility
- Creating new concepts and detail solutions of components and assemblies for battery systems in CAD and implementing continuous improvements in the projects as well as in the structural and process organization with your ideas
- Evaluation of technical questions in the areas of mechanics and/or electronics and give release recommendations for LEVEL releases based on analyses and test reports.
- Participating in the technical validation of the products by creating DFMEA, FTA, and effect chain analyses or by taking over the coordination and development of interface specifications.
- Creating requirement specifications considering standards, regulations, function, package, costs, weight, component requirements, and technical requirements management.
- With your knowledge, you perform troubleshooting, failure analysis, and defect tracking, as well as the definition of corrective actions
- As a superior contact person, you are responsible for the coordination and compliance with quality, cost, weight and deadline requirements and ensure transparent, targeted and goal-oriented communication with internal and external stakeholders at project and management level
- Coordinating technical topics with OEM departments or 1st tier suppliers
- Supporting our team in the areas of release, procurement, change, requirements, risk, problem, and committee management.
- Coordinating your activities and those of your team with other departments such as testing, assurance, integration and requirements management