Accenture Advanced Technology Center (ATC) provides a broad range of information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to the largest companies in the world. Accenture ATC customers include telecommunications providers, utilities companies, financial institutions, healthcare, and consumer goods suppliers. We specialize in Digital, Cloud and Security services by employing as modern DevOps and Agile methodology, so well-proven classic delivery and automation.
Accenture values work-life balance and recognizes the need for flexibility. We offer a wide range of market-relevant training programs and certification paths to help you manage the demands of your career growth. With us, you will have the possibility to learn from the best IT experts on the market, work in a culturally diverse, international environment and specialize in top-leading technologies.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Coordination of requirements and design of (SOA) services / interfaces with customers
• Creation of technical implementation concepts
• Development and testing of services and interfaces in the area of MS BizTalk up to release for production in accordance with client guidelines
• Transfer of services and interfaces in the area of MS BizTalk for Production in accordance with client guidelines
• Creation of the associated documentation (e.g., requirement/performance specifications; developer documentation, test concepts/plans; user documentation, release notes, etc.) in accordance with client documentation guideline
• Operation and support of the Enterprise Service Bus platform (basis: Microsoft BizTalk Server) and its interfaces / service APIs
• Technical connection (on-boarding) of new systems and technologies to the Enterprise Service Bus via existing interfaces
• Further development and updating of the existing service catalog in ServiceNow in accordance with client guidelines
• Specialist communication with architecture management for coordinating the service and tool architecture
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Specialist in Enterprise Service Bus (Microsoft BizTalk Server)
- At least 3+ years of experience in operation and development Microsoft BizTalk Server
- German/English flow into words and letters
- Very good programming knowledge in the Microsoft C# .NET programming language (4.5 / 4.6), .NET Core (Swagger UI)
- WCF, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Microsoft BizTalk (version 2016 / 2020)
- Secure use of the Microsoft Visual Studio (version 2015 / 2019) development environment and Git / GitLab (version control system)
- Very good knowledge of XML, XPath, WSDL/XSD schemas and XSLT
- Very good knowledge of service-oriented architectures (SOA) as well as SOAP, RESTful services
- Good knowledge of administration of Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016 / 2020
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (procedures / authorization models / SQL)
- Very good process knowledge, especially regarding incident, Problem, change and release management (ITIL)
- Basic knowledge of RFC/BAPI communication for SAP R3
- Good experience / knowledge in analysis, disassembly, and presentation of of processes
- Good experience in interface development and integration
WHAT WE OFFER
- Cafeteria - Budget for benefits based on your choice
- Refer-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Teleworking)
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including language courses)
- AYCM card
- Family-oriented benefits
- Competitive compensation package, paid overtime, and insurance
- Company shares on discount price
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.