Accenture Advanced Technology Center (ATC) provides a broad range of information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to the largest companies in the world. Accenture ATC customers include telecommunications providers, utilities companies, financial institutions, healthcare, and consumer goods suppliers. We specialize in Digital, Cloud and Security services by employing as modern DevOps and Agile methodology, so well-proven classic delivery and automation.
Accenture values work-life balance and recognizes the need for flexibility. We offer a wide range market-relevant training programs and certification paths to help you manage the demands of your career growth. With us, you will have the possibility to learn from the best IT experts on the market, work in a culturally diverse, international environment and specialize in top-leading technologies.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Attending meetings and workshops with the client to understand requirements, challenges, and risks.
- Developing technology solution in cooperation with various technology teams using existing industry standards and best practices.
- Creating design and support documentation for the delivered services with adherence to client’s processes and procedures.
- Resolve incidents, problems affecting the operations/availability of high-profile production Windows systems.
- Install, configure and maintain servers running Microsoft Windows Server OS (including server’s roles, features and services like Active Directory).
- Operate and support of the Microsoft Terminal and Print server landscapes
- Perform an assessment of server environments and recommend changes to improve system performance and overall stability.
- Perform migrations / installations / upgrades of Windows operating systems and installed applications.
- Focus on automation to ensure consistency and integrity of the Windows environment
WHAT WE EXPECT
- 1-3 years of infrastructure experience working with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Experience in administration of Citrix, MS Terminal and Print Servers on production environments
- Good knowledge of print server technologies (e.g., SecurePrint)
- Good understanding of Active Directory, User Management, DNS, and Group Policy
- Good hands-on PowerShell scripting
- Understand baseline security requirements and platform hardening principles.
- Have good verbal communication skills (English) in both technical and non-technical communications. German language is a plus.
- Have good analytical mindset for problem solving under stress and time pressure.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Cafeteria - Budget for benefits based on your choice
- Refer-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Teleworking)
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including language courses)
- AYCM card
- Family-oriented benefits
- Competitive compensation package, paid overtime, and insurance
- Company shares on discount price
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Full Stack Architect - 4460529
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Data Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
AWS Data Platform Senior Developer Architect- Remote - Location Negotiable
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.