Accenture Advanced Technology Center (ATC) provides a broad range of information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to the largest companies in the world. Accenture ATC customers include telecommunications providers, utilities companies, financial institutions, healthcare, and consumer goods suppliers. We specialize in Digital, Cloud and Security services by employing as modern DevOps and Agile methodology, so well-proven classic delivery and automation.
Accenture values work-life balance and recognizes the need for flexibility. We offer a wide range of market-relevant training programs and certification paths to help you manage the demands of your career growth. With us, you will have the possibility to learn from the best IT experts on the market, work in a culturally diverse, international environment and specialize in top-leading technologies.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Attending meetings and workshops with the client to understand requirements, challenges, and risks.
- Developing technology solutions in cooperation with various technology teams using existing industry standards and best practices.
- Creating support documentation for the delivered services with adherence to client’s processes and procedures.
- Processing authorization requests as well as authorization administration using the IAM system and Active Directory / LDAP directories for applications.
- Processing of customer requirements, malfunctions, and problems in the second level.
- Implementation of authorization recertification runs.
- Creation of customer and event-related reports.
- Be an advocate of a secure corporate environment and promote a proactive security culture.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Have 1-3 years of experience in operations of User administration in Enterprise environments.
- A solid understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Active directory, Group Policy Management.
- Understanding of Office 365, PKI (Public Key Infra), IAM and cloud environments.
- Good coordination skills, ability to work independently and as a part of a team in an international environment.
- Ability to work in a critical environment. Knowledge of PCI-DSS or similar standards is a plus.
- Flexibility for international travelling.
- Have good verbal communication skills (English) in both technical and non-technical communications. German is a plus.
- Have a good analytical mindset for problem solving under stress and time pressure.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Cafeteria - Budget for benefits based on your choice
- Refer-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Teleworking)
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including language courses)
- AYCM card
- Family-oriented benefits
- Competitive compensation package, paid overtime, and insurance
- Company shares on discount price
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.