If you are a SAP ABAP Developer and you are looking for a new challenge in your career we invite you to join our team in Budapest.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Participation in large and diverse international projects
- Powerful work environment, working with people of many nationalities
- Access to a whole set of learning platforms, continuous learning (certificates)
- Competitive compensation package, paid overtime and insurance
- A wide range of benefits included cafeteria, health insurance package,
sport card, internal referral bonus, family oriented benefits, company shares
- Flexible working place (home office is allowed)
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Complex ABAP programming, testing and debugging functions
related to the implementation of SAP modules
- Understand requirements from provided functional designs
and transform these into the technical designs
- Close communication with functional teams/designers and
build professional relationships with our clients
- Proven work experience as a SAP ABAP developer
- Knowledge of ABAP development concepts, guidelines and architecture
- Advanced English knowledge (German is an advantage)
- Proven knowledge of ERP systems in any kind of industry
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.