A new area within Accenture Hungary is Industry X, an advanced, digitally-enabled planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within the Industry X team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves across industries. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing, and product-related service value chains. As part of Accenture, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X space. For more information please visit our website: https://www.accenture.com/hu-en/careers/local/industryx-ipari-szoftverfejlesztes
Join the digital industrial revolution!
This is a large-scale digital transformation in the telecommunication sector. Our team has over 150 members working on cutting-edge solutions from 3 countries.
We are looking for a person with:
- Experience in advanced delivery, people management, or capability growth initiatives
- Hands-on experience in design, build, and configuration of applications to meet business process and application requirements in a squad using Scrum/Kanban
- Strong experience in driving the quality and performance of microservices
- Experience in driving automation through BDD/TDD, using associated tools for testing and continuous integration & deployment
- An ability to support and coach stakeholders (technical and otherwise)
- An ability to support and coach other engineers
- An ability to challenge colleagues in doing what’s right for the business
- A passion for finding viable, and innovative solutions to problems
You are an ideal candidate if you have the following skills:
- ECMAScript 6 / CSS
- Unit testing using Jest, RTL, or similar
- Practical experience with tuning CI/CD processes
- Practical experience of how the project can be delivered using cloud technologies (AWS or Azure)
What we offer:
- Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including language courses)
- AYCM card
- Family-oriented benefits
- Competitive compensation package, paid overtime, and insurance
- Company shares on discount price
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.