Choose Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Working as a business analyst or product owner in software development or system integration projects
- Gather and analyze business requirements from clients
- Do user acceptance testing and verification
- Conduct system parameterization and configuration activities
- You will be communicating with client counterparts on daily basis to understand business needs
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR:
Experience with the Financial Services Industry, knowledge of Banking products
- Experience with custom build
- Experience with describing process flows from user perspective
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage processes from end-to-end to ensure successful and timely delivery of requirements
- Strong organization skills, with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills; effective written and oral communication abilities
- Confident command of English
- German language knowledge is an advantage
- Experience with agile delivery is an advantage
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, try the latest technologies, and to be a part of an international team with a vast range of career opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.