We are looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development. Be a Data Engineer in our team, who is responsible for the solutions that we deliver to our clients.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Designing, coding and testing software modules/applications
- Identifying, creating, preparing data required for modern BI solutions
- Building BI solutions using existed cloud provided services
- Deploying BI solutions into cloud environments and integrating them with other components in the application
- Creating and documenting the tests to meet requirements (technical, functional, user interface)
- Maintaining, tuning and adapting applications to keep them performing to specifications
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work with the latest technologies, participation in diverse international projects
- Powerful work environment, working with people of many nationalities
- Access to a whole set of learning platforms, continuous learning opportunity (certificates, languages, etc.)
- Modern, beautiful work environment with helpful colleagues
- Flexible working place (home office is allowed)
- A great company culture and company values
- Work-life balance, company cultural events
- Competitive compensation package, paid overtime and insurance
- A wide range of benefits included cafeteria, health insurance package, sport card, internal referral bonus, family oriented benefits, company shares on discount price
- At least 1 year experience in data engineering (available also for graduates)
- Knowledge of SQL and at least one programming language (Python, Java, Pyspark, Scala)
- Experience in at least one ETL tool (SSIS, Informatice, Talend, Glue, Azure Data factory)
- Good understanding of ETL approaches and data modelling
- Interest or experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Data Bricks, Snowflake)
- Ability to adapt new technologies and learn new practices on cloud area
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.