Senior full-stack engineer that would like to join our scrum team working now for a banking client. Overall our clients are big and prestigious companies (94 of Fortune Global 100). We are developing an event-driven, decoupled application based on microservice architecture. Microservices are written in Node.js (Typescript) with Express.js. On front-end we choose a micro-frontend approach. Each microservice has connected micro-frontend written in React using also Material-UI to build unified visual identity.
We are using Azure cloud with strong focus on DevOps. Our apps are built and automatically tested using DevOps pipelines and deployed to Kubernetes where they communicate via Kafka event hub. For data storage we use Postgres database.
When you will join our team, you can participate on scrum ceremonies, cooperate on code reviews, and offer your ideas and coding experiences to develop applications that are helping to with poverty, climate change and development of most distant areas of the world.
In Accenture you will get motivating salary and benefit package, also wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80% more training hours than our competitors) and also career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career.
We offer you also the opportunity to grow within our company, your next position could be Senior Full-Stack Architect or Technology Lead.
- Design, code, test program or application modules that meet design specification
- Assist in the integration of application components to meet business requirements
- Maintain, tune and repair applications to keep them performing according to the technical and functional specifications
- Communicate with other teams as well as technical and business counterparts
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Minimum 3 years with Node.js and React or Node.js and Angular
- Fluent in English with solid communication skills participating in refinements and estimations
- Open minded team-player who is motivated by being part of something larger
- Application Server and Webserver experience (Weblogic, GlassFish, Apache)
- German knowledge
- Java Spring boot knowledge is a plus
- AKS/Kubernetes knowledge is a plus
- Experience with microservices and micro frontend designs
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including language courses)
- AYCM card
- Family oriented benefits
- Competitive compensation package, paid overtime and insurance
- Company shares on discount price
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Software Engineering Manager
Posted 1 day ago
SAFe Agile Scrum Master - 4141420
Posted 1 day ago
Full Stack .NET Developer- 4139808
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.