A new area within Accenture Hungary is Industry X, an advanced, digitally-enabled planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within the Industry X team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves across industries. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing, and product-related service value chains. As part of Accenture, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X space. For more information please visit our website: https://www.accenture.com/hu-en/careers/local/industryx-ipari-termektervezes
Join the digital industrial revolution!
- Supporting the CAD capability by delivering digital factory simulations.
- Develop models based on process layout, analyze the system to make improvement recommendations.
- Work on virtual commissioning implementation.
- Participate in the development of digital twin concepts.
- Stable knowledge with at least one of the following Process Simulation tools: Siemens Tecnomatix Plant Simulation, Siemens Tecnomatix Process Simulate, Dassault Delmia
- Advanced Hungarian and English knowledge
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work and to manage multiple tasks
Nice to have:
- Siemens NX
- Dassault SolidWorks
- Siemens Teamcenter
- Programming skills
- Experience with Lean methodologies
What we offer:
- Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including language courses)
- AYCM card
- Family-oriented benefits
- Competitive compensation package, paid overtime, and insurance
- Company shares on discount price"
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.