If you like working with SAP system, you have the opportunity to switch to other side and become a SAP consultant. In this position you will be focused on a concrete module - depends on our projects and industry of our clients. The position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step in to different roles depending on the size and scope of an engagement within international work environment.
• Participate on SAP implementation or SAP support and maintenance projects within the functional area
• Based on user requirements analysis you will prepare functional designs, system configuration,
perform relevant testing and deployment of designed business solution
• Close communication with clients, build relationships
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive compensation package, paid overtime and insurance
• A wide range of benefits included cafeteria, health insurance package, sport card,
internal referral bonus, family oriented benefits, company shares on discount price
• Work with the latest technologies, participation in diverse international projects
• Access to a whole set of learning platforms, continuous learning opportunity
• Modern work environment with helpful colleagues
• Flexible working place (home office is allowed)
• Great company culture and company values
• Work-life balance, company cultural events
WHAT WE EXPECT
• University degree
• Basic overview in SAP - nice to have
• Advanced English knowledge (German is an advantage)
• Problem solving skills, pro-active, creativity and can-do attitude
• Willing to travel and stay on-site is an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA MO - St. Louis
Federal - Junior C#/.net Microsoft Dynamics New Associate
Posted 8 days ago
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - Junior Java Developer
Posted 18 days ago
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - Entry Level Test Engineering New Associate
Posted 25 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.