Do you enjoy supporting clients in solving complex business problems and like to stay ahead of the technology curve? Do you like to develop and strengthen existing relationships with clients and build for them strong value propositions? If you have experience in providing clients with designing and building high-performing corporate service management solutions, then we want you to join Accenture and help our clients leverage suite of ServiceNow solutions utilizing Accenture value proposition to design, build and operate solutions based on leading ServiceNow technology.
As an Accenture ServiceNow Technical Regional Lead, you will be responsible to develop/grow ServiceNow team in Budapest (Hungary) and plays in cooperation with various internal stakeholders and reflecting market situation as well as support, analyze and design client solutions. You will utilize your existing Service Management / ServiceNow and market knowledge and technical expertise to support various customer needs and develop value propositions.
Accenture is ServiceNow’s largest professional services partner with over 10.000+ resources globally. Accenture ServiceNow Global Practice is responsible to build, sell and deliver solutions that are based on ServiceNow products (IT, Security, HR, Customer Service and Platform Applications). Our portfolio encompasses the selling of the ServiceNow products, the implementation of the solution and its long-term maintenance/management (Application Management Services).
- Responsible for leading and managing existing team in Hungary, oversee business operations in country/region, setting and evaluating people performance objectives and growing the team (recruiting and training), colaborating with ServiceNow teams across Europe
- Contribute to ServiceNow Solution implementation, according to your role in a project, which could include such activities as: system configuration, development of custom features on client and server side, technical consulting, technical specifications preparation, testing support, rollout support and others.
- Follow implementation standards and technical best practices.
- Provide expertise on technical questions, related to ServiceNow platform.
- Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes, and build this into the design and deliverables.
This is what you already have:
- University or equivalent degree in an IT-related field.
- Proven track of records in client/server and Web applications implementation projects.
- Working experience in agile software development environment (Scrum/Kanban).
- Self-motivation and ability to work in self-organized teams.
- Strong communication, presentation and technical writing skills.
- Working proficiency in English.
This is what would be advantage for you:
- Previous ServiceNow implementation experience. ServiceNow Certified Administrator and/or Application Developer certificate(s) is big advantage.
- Experience with other ITSM software (BMC, Landesk, Cherwell, Heat, Axios, HP, etc.).
- System integration experience using web services and other web based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
- Knowledge of IT Service Management & Operations. ITIL Service Delivery processes and ITIL v3 or ITIL4 certifications is big advantage.
- Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including language courses)
- AYCM card
- Family oriented benefits
- Competitive compensation package, paid overtime and insurance
- Company shares on discount price
- Employee assistance program (psychologist support, legal or financial advice)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA CA - Los Angeles
Application Development Manager – Los Angeles, CA
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Tech Lead
USA CA - Sacramento
Application Development Manager – Sacramento, CA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.