Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
You could have the opportunity to help clients develop applications with a cloud-first, digital- first mindset, generate the next wave of innovative technology in our state-of-the-art Accenture Labs, and provide end-to-end service and project delivery across all our Accenture Delivery Center engagements using rapid development principles such as Agile and DevOps to make software faster, flexible and more liquid.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
As a SAP FI/CO Consultant you will participate on SAP implementation & rollout projects or support & maintenance projects. The position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step in to different roles depending on the size and scope of an engagement within international work environment.
• Implement new or maintain existing business solution in SAP FI/CO module based on user requirements analysis
• Propose, develop or configure, document and test business solutions in SAP application module according to the functional and technical requirements
• Close communication with development team
• Close communication with client and building relationship with client
• Providing functional expertise, guidance, and instruction on SAP processes to the client
• Providing innovations on existing client’s business processes from functional and technical perspective
WHAT DO WE EXPECT:
• Extensive work experience in SAP FI/CO module
• ABAP skills (debugging)
• Experience with Client facing role, focus on Client satisfaction
• Advanced English and German is preference
• Willing to travel and stay on-site is an advantage
• Problem solving skills, pro-active, creativity and can-do attitude
Accenture Hungary is the place for someone looking for a challenging career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, try the latest technologies, and to be a part of an international team with a vast range of career opportunities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA CA - Los Angeles
Application Development Manager – Los Angeles, CA
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Tech Lead
USA CA - Sacramento
Application Development Manager – Sacramento, CA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.