Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What will you do:
As a Cloud Data Engineer you are helping our national and international projects realise their digital strategies.
- Designing, coding and testing software modules / applications that meet design specifications;
- Identifying, creating and preparing data required for modern business intelligence solutions
- Deploying BI solutions into cloud environments and integrating them with the other components in the applications
- Building BI solutions using existing cloud provided services
- Creating, executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets the requirements (technical, functional and user interface);
- Maintaining, tuning and adapting applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications
- Be part of a community focusing on Agile delivery and applying agile principles in day to day work
What we expect:
- At least 1 year of experience in data engineering (available also for graduates)
- Solid knowledge of SQL and Python. Other languages are preferable (PySpark, Scala, Java)
- Experience with cloud data processing services in at least one cloud provider (AWS, Google Cloud Platform and/or Azure)
- Good understanding of ETL approaches and tools like Glue, Data Factory, Big Query
- Good understanding of data modelling
- Interest or experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Data Bricks, Snowflake) is an advantage
- Open mindset, ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and learn new practices
- German knowledge
What we offer:
- Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including language courses)
- AYCM card
- Family oriented benefits
- Competitive compensation package, paid overtime and insurance
- Company shares on discount price
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.