Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bug
WHAT WE EXPECT?
• Native application development on iOS with strong experience in Swift, Core Foundation (Objective C is a plus)
• Experience with UIKit, Autolayout (Core Animations is plus)
• Experience in persistence frameworks (Realm, Code Data)
• Experience working with RESTful APIs, Alamofire, Moya, Codable & JSON
• Solid OOP / Architecture Design Skills
• Solid understanding of MVVM paradigm
• Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Strong knowledge in source control preferably Git
• Participate in code reviews and architecture reviews
• Taking ownership, writing UnitTest as part of development norm
• Familiarity with development and configuration tools (Jira, Jenkins, etc.)
• Advanced English
What we offer:
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including language courses)
• AYCM card
• Company shares on discount price
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.