- Designing, coding and testing software modules / applications that meet design specifications;
- Identifying, creating and preparing data required for modern business intelligence solutions
- Deploying BI solutions into various data and cloud environments and integrating them with the other components in the applications
- Building BI solutions using existing cloud provided services
- Creating, executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets the requirements (technical, functional and user interface);
- Maintaining, tuning and adapting applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications
- Be part of a community focusing on Agile delivery and applying agile principles in day to day work
What we expect:
- At least 1 year of experience in data engineering (available also for graduates)
- Solid knowledge of SQL and at least one programming language. Languages are preferable (Python, PySpark, Scala, Java)
- Experience at least in one ETL tool (SSIS, Informatica, Talend, Glue, Azure Data factory)
- Good understanding of ETL approaches
- Good understanding of data modelling
- Interest or experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Data Bricks, Snowflake) and cloud technologies is an advantage
- Open mindset, ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and learn new practices on cloud area
What we offer:
- Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including language courses)
- AYCM card
- Family oriented benefits
- Competitive compensation package, paid overtime and insurance
- Company shares on discount price
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - SharePoint Designer
Posted 2 days ago
Sr. Java and React Developer
Posted 4 days ago
USA MD - Bethesda
Federal - Power BI Configuration Support
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.