- Supporting the usage of the Polarion/Windchill tool
- Supporting and guiding through the business process
- Understanding of Business Challenges in Engineering (Life Science environment)
- Participate in execution and documentation of specification necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
- Learn new, market demanded technologies and products
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Interesting and challenging work for prestigious clients
- Opportunity to grow at a truly multinational company
- Siemens Polarion or PTC Windchill experience
- Other ALM and/or PLM experience
- Life Science experience welcome
- Good English knowledge
- Good German knowledge (at least B2)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.