- Review and analyze business requirement and design data flow User interaction.
- Should have deep and broad understanding of the software development process and the multitude of tools available to execute that process with a Specialty in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Strong technical knowledge of Dynamics AX 12 R3 for Operations and customization.
- Solid understanding of Retail business; industry, organization, systems, challenges and objectives. Design, scope, organize and deliver training events for both business and IT team members.
- Strong development background and experience in several areas Visual Studio, X++, SQL, C#, Java script, Microsoft Dynamics AX development tools and Application Integration Framework (AIF), XML and JSON. Experience with EDI XML, Microsoft SQL Server/SSRS.
- Extensively work on improving overall performance of the implementation.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of recent experience with development of MS Dynamics applications
- Technical background including C#, .Net, SQL Server
- Conversational English language knowledge
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.