- Develop and test programs using SQL, PL/SQL for DW/BI applications
- Work with the business analysts to fully understand the business requirements and assure that the project deliverables are fulfilling these
- Develop technical specifications for projects
- Prepare test cases and strategies for unit testing, system and integration testing
- Perform code reviews to identify basic technical and logical errors
- Plan, coordinate and execute project activities to ensure timely completion
- Further responsibilities
- Act, in case of need, as expert support in the operations of DW/BI solutions under GAP responsibility
- Actively drive standardization and optimization of software development
- Leverage of offshore development teams
- Develop best practices to improve productivity and utilize programming principles, tools, and techniques to write solution codes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field or equivalent
- Strong Data Warehouse background, accumulating at least 3 to 5 years of experience in DW development in an enterprise environment
- Hands on experience in SQL, PL/SQL and one or many ETL tools
- Experience with Linux environments and shell scripting
- Current experience and expertise with Oracle 11g or newer version
- Strong experience in working with Business Analysts or Business Customers for requirements definition and transforming these into technical design
- Demonstrated experience with software development life cycle methodologies, including agile
- Worked in environments that demand fast paced effective delivery under tight timelines
- Variety of projects for various clients in an attractive digital analytics area
- Being part of the fast growing digital community and opportunity to influence and define the local hub
- Access to newest trends, experts, communities, points of view
- Attractive compensation package
- Work in multi-national teams and agile environments
- Technology-focused career track or delivery-career track – a balanced career path combining technology skills with communication, people and delivery management aspects
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.