For our corporate function team in the Budapest office, we are looking for a colleague as a
- Compensation & Benefits planning
- Operating Cafeteria system; planning, preparing statements and maintaining related policies up-to-date
- Payroll processing, administering tax advance statements, sick leave documents, leave of absence, preparation of exit salaries
- Bonus accruals and maintaining internal bonus program and policies
- Managing time reporting system, providing guidance for employees and preparing reports for payroll
- HR internal controls
- Equity program, handling enrollment and withdrawal processes, preparation of share purchase for employees
- Reporting to Controllership
- Preparation of employment certificates
- Reviewing new joiners’ salaries during recruitment process
- College or university degree in Finance or Economy
- Fluent English knowledge (both verbal and written)
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in a multination environment
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Must be detail oriented and well organized, with the ability to work independently
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.