Assess and synthetize information
Analyze and document business requirements and processes
- Assist with design, build, test and deploy activities
- Coordinate end to end system integration activities through project lifecycles
- Support project management with tracking processes
- Prepare decision support materials
- Define and drive project communicational tasks, keeps contact with project members
- Understand the dynamics of the project organization
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work for a major IT consultancy firm, in a multi-disciplinary team
- Able to demonstrate excellent ownership, communication and interpersonal skills
- University Degree in the field of economics, finance, logistics or technology
- 0-3 years of experience in a project environment, program management
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Fluency in English and in Hungarian (both written and oral)
Ability to work in team and in a client facing environment
- Willingness to travel
What we offfer:
Accenture is the place for someone looking for a challenging career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, try the latest technologies, and to be a part of an international team with a vast range of career opportunities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.