We are looking for a new team member in our Strategy&Consulting team at Accenture Budapest. As part of the team you will work in different industries to help our client with their strategic and organizational changes, analysis of business processes and designing solutions in different key areas of the company such as customer relationship management, supply chain or finance area.
- Fresh graduate or up to 3 years of experience
- Economics or engineering diploma (finished BA/Bsc studies at minimum)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work in team and in a client facing environment
- Advanced English and Hungarian in both oral and written
- Problem solving skills, pro-active, creativity and can-do attitude
- Professional communication skills
- Any experience in consulting, project management or telecommunications experience is an advantage
- International team, challenging environment
- Quick learning opportunities, dynamic, motivational team
- Independent, client-facing role
- Competitive benefit package
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.