In this position you will be working on a variety of projects for our global clients, to raise their decision making and predictive analytics capabilities to a higher level. You will use cutting edge and innovative technologies, follow the latest BI trends and approaches, and find the gems in customer data.
- Developing new capabilities for our clients beyond static reports and spreadsheets focus on Power BI
- Creating device agnostic applications that solve specific business problems for desk bound users to mobile field workers.
- Enriching existing customer insights with new external sources such as Twitter, Facebook, Amazon, Google+, Weatherdata, AppleAppStore, SalesForce, BigData etc.
- Innovation with merging technologies (Mashup), such as D3, HighCharts and HTML5, JS, with traditional BI tools to create truly unique solutions
- Create and deliver end-to-end solutions using new datasources from advancements in sensor and location technologies e.g. telematics, GPS, Geospatial, PressureSenors, HealthTrackers, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Adopting customer focused approach with pixel-perfect User Interface and outstanding User Experience
- Proven experience in Power BI
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thoughts
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Database Management and Big Data solutions
- Experience with delivering projects within an agile environment
- SQL basics
- ETL and Data Cleanse and Integration
- R, Python knowledge
- German language
What can we offer you:
- Variety of projects for various clients in an attractive digital analytics area
- Being part of the fast growing digital community and opportunity to influence and define the local hub
- Access to newest trends, experts, communities, points of view
- Attractive compensation package
- Work in multi-national teams and agile environments
- Technology-focused career track or delivery-career track – a balanced career path combining technology skills with communication, people and delivery management aspects
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CO - Denver
Sales Origination Associate Director
Posted 1 day ago
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.