Provide executive support to various executives with complex organizational responsibilities. Independently complete assigned non-routine tasks to meet goals and work in a team environment. Serve as the primary support and act as a liaison between the executives and their organization. Support the operations of the local office.
Become a business partner for Accenture executives by providing administrative support, including:
- Understand the executive(s)' line of business, clients, and team
- Identify new ways to add value & proactively take-on new tasks to help the executive be more productive
- Identify & recommend business solutions in the area of administrative support
- Manage complex calendars: coordinate appointments, meetings and travel, as well as extensive rescheduling.
- Anticipate travel needs of executives and coordinate complex arrangements (domestic and international)
- Understand Accenture's collaboration & technology tools: recommend most effective options for calls and meetings involving a global audience
- Arrange and coordinate on-site and off-site meetings
- Manage time and expense reporting for executives
- Draft & edit correspondence and/or PowerPoint decks (with graphs or charts) on executive's behalf
- Assist with proposal development
- Manage research,pull reports & analyze data
- Take ownership for various projects
This position must be located in Boston
The availability to work outside normal business hours and ability to work OT if needed
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 3 years of Executive Assistant or business experience or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree
- College degree preferred
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Outlook
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- High level of professionalism with a good executive presence—demonstrated poise, calm under fire
- Proactive business partner—demonstrated customer service mentality, assuming ownership over solutions while maintaining flexibility and adaptability
- High level of energy and love of work and business—genuine interest in business and willingness and desire to learn our business
- Self-starter—demonstrated ability to work independently and assume greater responsibilities over time
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills—independently overcomes roadblocks
- Collaborative with high EQ—able to engage a diverse set of stakeholders, understand different viewpoints, build long-term relationships and create collaborate team environment
- Team player—desire to work as a team player while accepting substantial individual responsibility
- Technology savvy with an interest in new generation technology—comfortable doing things a different way, trouble-shooting and recommending new technology
- Discrete—ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
- Continuous learner mindset—desire to grow quickly with a commitment to excellence
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.