- working on client requests and incidents,
- monitoring the servers and applications,
- learning new applications, knowledge transition for new tools and technologies,
- coordinate with L3 team and end users for the ticket investigations,
- follow client and CIO processes,
- participate in performance testing of applications,
- attend various meetings for deployment and outage, before deployment coordinate with developers (package update), after deployment (weekday and weekend deployment) coordinate with other teams and stakeholders
- Experience in ITIL based IT support with SLAs
- Working with global teams.
- German, English: good communication level
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Interesting and challenging work for prestigious clients
- Opportunity to grow at a truly multinational company
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.