- Work with the sales team to identify and classify opportunities by:
- Doing a full technical analysis
- Finding out where clients need help
- Understanding clients’ business and technical needs
- Writing “as is” and “to be” scenarios
- Develop solutions for complex problems or seek guidance as needed
- Provide regular written and verbal reports
- Keep up-to-date on new tech and products clients can use
- Tweak current procedures to solve client problems
- Understand the variety of tech options clients can use
- Identify cloud products that meet design requirements and our business goals
- Explore technical and business alternatives that meet cost and service requirements
- Prototype and demonstrate real-life solutions for the customer
- Establish methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance
- Manage small teams and/or projects at a client or in Accenture.
- At least 4 years of experience in developing innovative approaches and new algorithms to solve difficult business problems
- At least 4 years’ experience in deep learning, machine learning or artificial intelligence applications like virtual agent, robotic process automation and video/image/text analytics
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in AI/ML/RPA functional expertise with developing use cases and building/leading Proofs of Concept
- At least 2 years architecting AI Pipelines orchestrating multiple analytics engines
- You have experience distilling and presenting complex concepts to a business audience
- You have worked with Google, Amazon, Microsoft AI or other AI tools and platforms
- You are an expert in predictive modeling using both supervised and unsupervised learning techniques
- You have experience in modern deep learning approaches and natural language processing and advanced proficiency with at least one statistical computing language such as R or Python.
LocationsMA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.