The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally-enabled planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within the Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves across industries. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Communications, Media, High Tech, Chemicals, Products, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
· Solving incidents, managing problem investigations, planning and conducting complex changes – deployments, hotfixes (based on ITSM/ITIL)
· Monitoring the servers and applications
· Participating in performance testing of applications, attending various meetings for deployment and outage
· Coordinating with other teams and stakeholders after deployment based in ITSM/ITIL
- Basic Java programming knowledge
- SQL knowledge - enter database, check tables, filter and sort data; run select statements; be able to extract specific data from database, advanced join of tables, getting multidimensional data
- IT infrastructure knowledge (servers, databases, distributed systems, GIT, Jenkins, GlassFish, message queues)
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Fluency in English and German
- Willingness to travel
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Interesting and challenging work for prestigious clients
- Opportunity to grow at a truly multinational company
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.