What will be your responsibility:
- Design and implement MS Dynamics CRM solutions to be fully compliant with customer business processes
- Integrate Dynamics CRM solution into other client’s systems like ERP, Intranet, etc.
- Design, code, test program or CRM application modules that meet Architecture Blueprint specification
- Participate in execution and documentation of tests ensuring that an application or architecture meets agreed Quality standards
- Assist in the integration of application components
- Close cooperation with client teams and follow up business requirement
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of recent experience with development of MS Dynamics CRM applications
- Technical background including C#, .Net, SQL Server
- Conversational English language knowledge
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Test Engineering Specialist
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Java Full Stack/Cloud Native Developer
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Software Business Implementation Analyst
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.