What will be your responsibility:
In this position you will be working on a variety of projects for our global clients, to raise their decision making and predictive analytics capabilities to a higher level. You will use cutting edge and innovative technologies, follow the latest BI trends and approaches, and find the gems in customer data.
- Developing new capabilities for our clients beyond static reports and spreadsheets (focus on Qlik and Tableau products)
- Creating device agnostic applications that solve specific business problems for desk bound users to mobile field workers.
- Enriching existing customer insights with new external sources such as Twitter, Facebook, Amazon, Google+, Weatherdata, AppleAppStore, SalesForce, BigData etc.
- Innovation with merging technologies (Mashup), such as D3, HighCharts and HTML5, JS, with traditional BI tools to create truly unique solutions
- Create and deliver end-to-end solutions using new datasources from advancements in sensor and location technologies e.g. telematics, GPS, Geospatial, PressureSenors, HealthTrackers, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Adopting customer focused approach with pixel-perfect User Interface and outstanding User Experience