Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries.
Industry 3.0, 4.0, what's next? Within the services of Accenture, Industry X.0 — the evolution of the fourth Industrial Revolution — is creating exciting opportunities for you to make your mark, leading industrial transformation. Join our team and enable our clients to embrace cyber-physical production, accelerate innovation and drive growth. Use the latest connected technologies to lead the digital revolution of industry, reshaping your future while helping our clients reimagine theirs.
- Review industrial production processes at our clients
- Advise on opportunities to introduce robotics in the production process
- Feasibility and concept studies
- Supporting blueprint design phases
- Providing subject matter expertise in the area of robotics to solution architecture team
- Risk and safety assessment
- Review the process of robot programming
- Robot programming, simulation
- Participate the deployment / teaching of the robot
- Cooperate with other developer teams on client projects
- Experience in industrial robotics automation field
- Overview around emerging trends in robotics (e.g. collaborative robots)
- Thorough knowledge of robotics solutions and portfolio of vendors
- Several years of experience with at least one robot programming language
- Experience with simulation tools
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent English
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Interesting and challenging work for prestigious clients
- Opportunity to grow at a truly multinational company that operates in multiple industries (finance, retail, aerospace, automotive, high-tech, industrial equipment, etc.)
- Opportunity to assist at the building of a robotics section
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.