- Developing PLC and HMI control softwares based on the electrical drawings provided by vendors, as an input
- Evaluating input and specificied data tables, selecting appropriate program blocks from software library/templates for dedicated PLC, similiarly for HMI
- Modifying PLC and HMI programs in accordance with requirements
- Commissioning, testing and documentation of deployed solution
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Interesting and challenging work for prestigious clients
- Opportunity to grow at a truly multinational company
- Experience with Siemens S7 PLC programming and industrial commissioning
- HMI programming
- Understanding electrical diagrams and technical specifications
- Experience with complex systems
- Fluency in English and in Hungarian
- BSc or MSc Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Building automation programming and commissioning experience
- Siemens TIA Portal know-how
- Experience with SCADA development
- EPLAN (or other circuit diagram editor) experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.