- Developing new features and/or provide maintenance and enhancements development
- Working with a team of full stack developers to analyze, design, code and test multiple components of application code
- Providing application/technical support as required, in a timely manner; anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the application
- Working through Agile process with the team on estimating and meeting sprint commitments
- Meeting service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively providing work status
- Organizing and preparing work effectively to facilitate proactive resolution of problems
- Providing input to assist in determining the level of effort
- Continuously developing industry knowledge and associated skills
- Fluency in English and in Hungarian (written and oral)
- German language knowledge
- BSc or MSc degree
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Willingness to work occasionally abroad
- Teamwork attitude
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Interesting and challenging work for prestigious clients
- Opportunity to grow at a truly multinational company
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.