- Implement new or maintain existing business solution in SAP area based on user requirements analysis
- Propose, program or configure, document and test business solution in SAP application according to the functional and technical requirements
- Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
- Contribute to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of communication skills and cooperation; reach and realize project aims and outputs
- Keep close communication with ABAP development team
- Lead application functional team or sub-team
What we are looking for:
- Have minimum 3 years SAP functional experience
- Skilled in implementation, customization and maintenance of any of the following modules and related sub modules: MM, SD, PP, PM, QM, FI and CO
- Have advanced architectural knowledge of SAP
- Strong knowledge of Business Processes in any kind of industry
- Fluency in English
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business
- Team player attitude
- Willingness to travel and stay on-site
- Active German knowledge
- Experience in full life cycle implementation projects and end-to-end implementation projects
- Familiarity with ABAP programming
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.