- Analyses/Documents business requirements and 'as-is' processes
- Assists in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and application capabilities
- Creates functional requirements as an input to application design
- Performs application design activities aligned to business requirement
- Assists with build, test and deploy activities
- Manages end to end system integration activities through project lifecycles
- Defines and drives project communicational tasks, keeps contact with project members
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work for a major IT consultancy firm, in a multi-disciplinary team
- Able to demonstrate excellent ownership, communication and interpersonal skills
- University Degree in the field of economics, finance or technology
- 0-3 years of experience in a project environment, program management
- Advanced in Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Power Point
- Fluency in English and in Hungarian (both written and oral)
- Willingness to travel
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.