Let there be CHANGE
Ready to fast-track your career? Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation technology solutions? Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things. Let’s create something together.
You can enjoy:
- Comprehensive Medical (24-hour worldwide) coverage, including your spouse/ life partner and children!
- Dental insurance, Life insurance, Total and perm disability, accidental death & dismemberment insurance!
- Vision care benefits, Health check, Housing benefits!
- Purchase of Accenture stocks at attractive discount!
- Reimbursement of Professional Membership costs
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities!
- Valuable project exposure for different technologies and industry domains!
When you work with us, change becomes the most dynamic, powerful source of progress you have!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Through unmatched industry experience, leading technologies from our ecosystem partners and startups, and the largest delivery network in the world, we provide a powerful range of capabilities that can be tailored to our client’s most complex business needs. With over 100 innovation hubs deployed around the world, we help clients continuously innovate at speed and at scale so they can outpace their peers. You will bring innovation, intelligence and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
Technology is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Operations.
You will be joining a fast-growing practice of security professionals which form part of Growth Markets.With a well-established footprint in Hong Kong and China. We are looking to continually support our clients who operate in region.We are looking for someone who can support the dynamic security regulations in China in addition to existing market complexities and support MNCs with their China Strategy.
The candidate will support our security capability in our China- for-China strategy, being able to guide clients on their strategies for navigating the complexities of CSL, DSL, PIPL and CBDT.
- Develop and maintain a cybersecurity strategy that aligns to the organization's business strategy.
- Effectively communicate cybersecurity related activities to senior management.
- Work with stakeholders to develop cybersecurity policies and associated documentation in alignment with the organization's cybersecurity strategy.
- Ensure that cybersecurity requirements for IT are aligned with the organization’s cybersecurity strategy.
- Develop and customize cyber threat landscapes.
- Promote and demonstrate the value of cybersecurity to stakeholders within an organization.
- Review the effectiveness of the organization's cybersecurity controls against its strategic goals.
- Advocate cybersecurity related topics with senior management, to ensure the organization's strategic goals include cybersecurity.
- Ensure that organizational cybersecurity strategy is effectively addressed by cybersecurity policies and related documents.
- Brief senior management on cybersecurity controls required to protect the organization.
- Ensure that protection and detection capabilities are aligned with the organization's cybersecurity strategy, policies and other related documentation
- Periodically review cybersecurity strategy, policies and related documents to maintain compliance with applicable legislation and regulation.
- Obtain resources to develop and implement effective processes to meet strategic cybersecurity goals
- Ensure that cybersecurity architecture design is aligned with the organization's cybersecurity strategy
- Identify alternative cybersecurity strategies to address organizational security objective
- Review the effectiveness of the organization's cybersecurity controls against its strategic goals
- Advise on security requirements to be included in RFP process, project and change management processes
- Ensure that acquired or developed systems and architectures are consistent with organization's cybersecurity architecture guidelines.
- Develop and address security architecture and systems security engineering requirements throughout the acquisition life cycle.