Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, Accenture song, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
Technology is one of the greatest sustainability enablers. Our Global Technology Sustainability Innovation team is at the forefront of driving environmental, societal & governance impact of technology while also creating concepts for new digital technologies that reduce the negative impact of our clients’ value chain. Our three innovation pods help our clients to mitigate their climate risk:
- Climate Risk Forecasting
- ESG Data Interoperability
- Industry Cloud Sustainability
We are looking for an Associate Director who can define the north star, lay roadmap & foundations to drive innovation for developing and operationalizing the pod in coordination with industry and market leads. You will steer and guide the team in the right direction and provide mentorship.
- Architecting, designing, and leading technical discussions with clients and own the end-to-end architecture solution blueprints
- Interfacing with client teams to understand the business requirements and translate into technical solution blueprints with the appropriate technology selection and architectural style.
- Executing quick technical feasibility and proof of concepts of emerging technologies.
- Identify and quantify the non-functional requirements like performance, security and integration.
- Evaluate the options of migration or re-architecting the existing applications
- Driving the architecture and design reviews and ensure the overall software quality.
- Guide team of developers throughout development projects for software designs and usage of software components in application modules.
- Documenting and sharing technical best practices / insights with engineering and the architect community
- Formulate and execute agenda, from discovering the relevant ecosystem to work with, to prototyping, establishing pioneering engagements and packaging the results for scaling to the rest of Accenture
- Understand, articulate, and further identify key technology trends & their potential business impact
- Overall leadership responsibility for building prototypes – bringing concepts to initial implementations – including design and coding to testing
Here’s What You Need:
- A minimum of 12 years of experience delivering technology solutions, with a focus & passion for sustainability and strategy
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a hands-on architect having experience in building scalable and optimized applications
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Cloud, AI, and Containerization
- A Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points If:
- Deep understanding of technology – latest and greatest technological trends
- Innovative mindset – comfortable operating in start-up type environment
- Innovator within an R&D or incubation context
- Deep subject matter expertise in Sustainable Technologies
- Big Data management and optimization
- Innovation and Standards participation in open forums
- Ability to utilise key industry & trends to develop value propositions
- An understanding of business model innovation
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.