Executive Assistant provides an advanced level of executive support to various executives with complex organizational responsibilities, typically working in a team environment. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary support and acts as a liaison between executives and their organizations.
- Prepare non-routine correspondence according to company guidelines for signature by executives, (i.e. brand compliance, proof reading materials for consistency, grammar, and spelling)
- Arrange and coordinate meetings/conferences in liaison with the Meeting and Events Planning team
- Arrange conference calls or video conferences
- Anticipate travel needs of executives and independently coordinating complex travel arrangements
- Prepare draft proposals and presentations with direction from executives, as necessary
- Assist with miscellaneous complex administrative tasks (i.e. locating and completing standard Accenture forms, maintaining email distribution lists etc)
- Manage complex calendar / diary activity, including coordination of appointments for executives
- Provide telephone support and act as executives' representative to independently handle calls as appropriate
- Degree/Diploma holder with minimum 2 years of relevant experience of executive support
- Strong verbal/written communication skills (English and Mandarin) and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS application (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook) and web-based applications (internet, intranet)
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent customer service skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.