- Lead effective communications with client executives, CIO/CDO on enterprise data analytics strategy and architecture, data asset management, data analytics platform, data driven value realization leading practices etc. to develop and shape AAI opportunities.
- Identify client business requirement and as-is data & analytics capability gap, propose solution architecture and roadmap to help client to unleash data value
- Understand best practices for data governance policies, and establishing data operating model
- Design and implement Industry relevant enterprise data management solutions such as middle layer data platform, enterprise data lake, customer data platform, MDM, Cloud data platform migration etc.
- Lead and manage complex/large scale Data Management projects (architecture and platform) delivery.
- Working with MDs to cultivate client relationships and drive business expansion.
- Develop industry relevant assets and demo/prototypes to build practice capability and accelerate go-to-market cross teams.
- Coach and develop junior people on both domain capability and project delivery skills.
- Hands-on experience on enterprise data architecture or data analytics target operating model design and implementation projects in industry clients, at least 2 complex and sizable projects experience as PM/Overall Architect
- Hands-on experience on building data platform, have solid experience on data curation, ETL, data modelling, etc. At least have 3 years leading data platform implementation experience.
- Solid know-how on enterprise data architecture planning methodology.
- Hands-on and solid experience on big data technology, cloud-based platform solution experience is preferred.
- Experience of Cloud deployment and migration is preferred, related infrastructure include AliCould, AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience, industry leading company data related working experience is preferred, priority industries include Auto, Life Science, High-tech and Manufacturing.
- Proven program/project management experiences.
- Good communication skills and client engagement presentation skills
- Proficient both in spoken and written English, Cantonese a MUST – Mandarin a plus
BS or above in CS or engineering, MIS
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.