As part of the Cyber security team at Accenture Hong Kong, the Security Consultant is a subject matter expert that works with Accenture clients to design and deploy industry-leading solutions to improve the protection of assets within their environments. The ideal candidate for this job will be a goal-oriented, customer focused information security practitioner who possess the ability to apply solutions to business requirements to assist the organization in achieving business, technical, and security related goals.
What you will get to do:
- Assist customers to develop, implement and improve their vulnerability and patch management programs.
- Work with customer teams to support the design, deployment and improvement of vulnerability and patch management processes and procedures.
- Optimize customer vulnerability and patch management platforms to improve operational effectiveness.
- Work with the client to plan and apply security patches and patches to rectify security vulnerabilities or critical issues of the Windows and SQL servers regularly or need basis using SCCM or self-developed PowerShell / Script or supporting Unix platform and Oracle DB/IBM DB2.
- Provide support to client’s projects and delivery the related projects, sometimes, you need to support systems operation and infrastructure related projects.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in cybersecurity, and/or IT systems operation (Server & endpoints), and IT solutions development and maintenance.
- Extensive experience with configuring and troubleshooting vulnerability management platforms such as Tenable or Qualys as well as patch management control platforms such as Microsoft MECM/SCCM and others.
- Experience with supporting patch management, vulnerability management, or configuration management programs.
- Experience in troubleshooting patch deployment and installation through log analysis and investigation.
Preferred Technical Skills & Proficiency: (You can pick Windows Platform or Unix Platform skills)
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill with common endpoint management platforms such as SCCM, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill with common vulnerability management solutions from Tenable, Qualys, Rapid7 and others.
- Familiar with security patching best practise of following platforms using automation tools and scripting.
- Microsoft Windows Server (2008 and above)
- Database Servers (SQL Server 2008 and above)
- Sound problem solving and troubleshooting skills of the Windows and SQL Servers platforms and VMWare v6.0 or above
- Familiar with the security patching of following platforms using automation tools and scripting.
- RedHat Linux
- HP UNIX
- Oracle Solaris & Oracle DB
- IBM AIX & DB2
- Sound problem solving and troubleshooting skills of the UNIX platforms.
- Familiar with DB cluster and replication software such as Data Guard, ServiceGuard, Oracle RAC, etc.
- Familiar with automation and infrastructure toolsets such as Splunk, Ansible, Red Hat Satellite and familiar with development of playbook
- Technical skills on VMware virtualization platform
- Technical experience with networks, operating systems (i.e., Windows, Linux), applications, etc.
- Experience writing PowerShell, SQL queries, Python, and other relevant scripting languages / technologies.
- Strong working history with common cloud, network and/or endpoint security platforms.
- Ability to review, produce and make recommended changes to existing cyber security platforms.
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering, or equivalent work experience is required.
- Related Certificate of Windows/SQL or Unix/Linux Platforms.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.