This role will focus on,
- The ideal candidate needs to be able to lead cybersecurity assessments, advisory and solution implementation programs directly with Accenture clients.
- Ability to organize and drive meetings with demanding clients. Advise on cybersecurity issues with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- The role will have a business development aspect as well as a delivery element, the person will have a mix of technical delivery and sales experience.
- Internally this person will be a point of contact to provide guidance for the cybersecurity consultants, cybersecurity sales and product teams when necessary
- This person will contribute to the cybersecurity offerings in solution tenders, RFPs and proposals.
- The ideal person will actively contribute to Accenture’s cybersecurity community globally. This includes but is not limited to being a thought leader and an advocate for further education within Cybersecurity.
- As the role is a mix of technical delivery and business development the person needs to be able to provide advice and hands on help with clients during solution / project implementation
- Ability to provide guidance to customers on the latest security advances and trends.
- This person will assist in the directing and / or collaboration with local or international colleagues in engagements / project delivery
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology, Risk Management, Engineering or related disciplines, preferably with information security or IT solutions implementation experience
- Any of the following qualifications: ITIL, OSCP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, ISO27K, COBIT, PMP, CIPT, CIPM, CBCP, ABCP, etc.
- 7-10 years' experience preferably from consulting firms/global system integrators/large enterprises' project teams
- Experience in Project Management and excellent communication / stakeholder management skills
- Management experience of medium to large size teams
- Specific “in-house” industry experience will be an advantage (e.g., cybersecurity in banking and finance, insurance etc.)
- Strong consultation and communication skills with proficiency in both spoken English and Chinese
- Practical experience on several the following domains:
- Information and Cyber Security Solutions
- Cloud Platforms and Cloud Security
- Information Security Policies and Procedures (including control reviews)
- Information and data governance, including Data Classification
- Cyber/disaster recovery, incident and crisis management
- Governance Risk and Compliance within Security
- Cybersecurity and Data Laws (Globally)
- Data Loss Prevention solutions
- Identity and Access Management solutions (Including Privileged Access Management)
- Vulnerability Management and Remediation
- SIEM Tools
- CASB and other Cloud Security Solutions
- Security Operations and Management
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.