- Be the key player to drive agile and iterative solution delivery projects
- Conduct Discovery activities to help client discover and describe their business needs and use cases
- Lead and facilitate ideation of new solutions to create business values
- Develop business cases (i.e. business reasons, cost and benefits, values of digital solutions, etc.) and staging outcomes of the solution
- Co-design new solutions with clients and system delivery teams, and develop prototypes or MVP (i.e. minimum viable product)
- Engage in the scale-up of MVP into production quality solutions to realize business cases
- Degree holder in either Business or Technology related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in technology-related project delivery, with 2 years or above experience in implementing and deploying solutions into production
- Proven successful track record on managing project(s) and extensive knowledge in
- Application of New Technology such as Cloud, Blockchain, Data Analytics, Digital Solutions, Mobile Solutions, AI; and/or
- Business domain knowledge for one or more industries
- Creative thinking, able to bring new ideas to help solve client problems
- Proactive and confident in managing stakeholders
- Effective story-telling and communication skills (Cantonese and English)
- Good understanding on data-driven business model and processes would be a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.