- Work and interact with software developers, test engineers, and systems admins to understand the whole software development lifecycle
- Define DevOps framework based on industrial best practices
- Participate in project planning
- Provision DevOps tooling
- Setup and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Makes changes to methods and designs where necessary
- Create documentation for DevOps tooling and process
- Provide DevOps guidance to developers, test engineers and system admins
- Write up automation test script
- Related experience in software engineering or IT operations
- Hands on experience on using one of the below tools:
- Public cloud platform; or
- Containerization; or
- Git repository; or
- Orchestration tools; or
- Artifact Repository; or
- Configuration Management tools; or
- Application Release Automation tools
- Experience with BDD test automation development is preferable
- Experience with agile software development is preferable
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong initiative, and a desire to learn
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.